• Tee off the blue pin is the most difficult, the way out is very narrow and squeezed by the big trees on the left and on the right, hit it straight only.
• Tee off the white pin, should set down the golf ball to the fairway on the right at the distance 220-230 yards.
• The distance leftover 150 yards to Shot 2, to hit the golf ball up on the green is not quite easy, the sand trap is on the right and on the left is the slope along to the road and the pond.
• If sure, hitting a fade, the golf falls down and stop on the green is the best.
• Play safe, tee off the white pin, should set down the golf ball at the distance 190 yards not let the golf ball fall down to the sand trap, then set up shot 2 in front of the green to chip-putt and making par.
Tee 1 : 403 Yard
Tee 2 : 369 Yard
Tee 3 : 328 Yard
Tee 4 : 307 Yard