• This hole is not difficult but looking around from the teeing off point, the fairway is narrow it looks scary that both the trees on the right and on the left stretch out to it.
• The pond is all the way on the left and on the right in the fairway, and it obstructs ahead in two distances.
• Teeing off From the white pin, should set down the golf ball at the distance 220 yards but let it fall down in the middle of the fairway, don’ t be afraid to hit it across the water.
• Shot 2, hit the golf ball to lay down it at the distance 150-160 yards easily, don’t be afraid to hit it across the water either.
• The distance leftover 200 yards to Shot 2, hit the golf ball to lay on the green easily, but beware of the sand trap is on the right.
Tee 1 : 480 Yard
Tee 2 : 462 Yard
Tee 3 : 437 Yard
Tee 4 : 412 Yard