• Should tee off to cross the pond easily and set down the golf at the distance 180-190 yards to the left of sand trap on the right.
• Shot 2, the distance 170-180 yards, should hit the golf ball set down in front of the green then chip-putt.
• If tee off to let the golf ball high up in the air across the trees on the right, the distance to carry is 220 yards try it, but it is not recommended.
• The green is hard to go up, its front side is high hill sloping down to the back side.
• Beware of the sand trap on the right of the green, the golf ball always falls down here.
Tee 1 : 377 Yard
Tee 2 : 361 Yard
Tee 3 : 345 Yard
Tee 4 : 329 Yard
Tee 5 : 301 Yard