• Teeing off is easy, set down the golf ball at the distance 220 yards, beware of the sand trap on the right at the distance 230 yards, if the golf ball goes on the left to the trees at the distance 240 yards.
• Shot 2, should set down the golf ball in front of the green and it will bounce up to the green.
• If hit the golf ball fall down on the green, it will bounce to the back because the green is rather narrow, its front side is high and back side is curve.
• The back of the green is sand trap.
• The best way is setting down the golf ball in front of the green and expect to chip-putt and making par.
Tee 1 : 363 Yard
Tee 2 : 351 Yard
Tee 3 : 333 Yard
Tee 4 : 314 Yard