• The fairway is dogleg left
• Teeing off from the white pin, should tee off the golf ball falling down to in middle of the curve of fairway at the safe distance 200 yards.
• If hit a slide shot / a fade shot, the golf ball will fall down at the sand trap on your right.
• If hit a left hook, it goes to the trees and the golf ball will fall down into the pond.
• Shot 2, to hit the golf ball up on the green , beware of the sand trap on your left.
Tee 1 : 377 Yard
Tee 2 : 352 Yard
Tee 3 : 328 Yard
Tee 4 : 302 Yard